Home » Gujarat » Ahmedabad » Narendra Modi’s speech at the job fair in Ahmedabad(Video)

Narendra Modi’s speech at the job fair in Ahmedabad(Video)

Ahmedabad, 12 April 2012

Presented above is Gujarat Chief Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s speech at Ahmedabad today morning on the occasion of Swami Vivekananda Youth Employment Fair. This was the third such fair organized in Gujarat in which more than 13000 youths were given job allotment letters. The event was organized by state’s Employment and Labour department.

Comments

1. manoj says:

IMO, this is one of the best speech of CM. This kind of positive speech can change many mindset of Indian ppl about CM Modi.

2. Gujarati says:

Modi will make Gujarat the china of India. There are no high skilled white collar jobs in Gujarat. All the white collar jobs in R&D, IT are being created outside Gujarat. 75% of engineering or MBA students have to look outside Gujarat to get good paying jobs.

3. babloo says:

IT industry is run by English speaking class. General perception is that Gujaratis do not speak English – whose fault is that (removing English from schools)?

People from South run the IT industry, there is lot of negative prejudice against Gujaratis in South – which has been worsened by English media coverage of gujarat riots.

Infosys wants cheap land (everyone in South knows this). I think that Gujarat govt should give it, but Congress will screw BJP if they give cheap land.

I have many more such points- some other time I will list them. sorry if I hurt anyones feelings.

4. gujarati says:

when this fair was organized.can anyone tell me that in future when and where other job fairs will be organized?

5. gopal vispute says:

sir..
    I am gopal . I have been complete 12th in Gujarat board 2013.
    ane me ITI ma computer operator cum programing assistant no cores kari rhayo chu .
    mane fresher jobs joiye che …
    -gopal vispute

6. kalpesh chodhari says:

sir..
    I am kalpesh chodhari. I have been complete 12th in Gujarat board 2010
    mane fresher jobs joiye che …
    -kalpesh chodhari