“Narayan Murthy praised me and received Rs 500 crore notice”May 24, 2013
Kris Gopalakrishnan on Modi
Ahmedabad, 24 May 2013
Speaking at the launching function of Gujarat edition of Hindu Business Line in Ahmedabad, Gujarat Chief Minister Shri Narendra Modi today said that Infosys Chairman Narayana Murthy received Rs 500 crore notice, after he admired the Narendra Modi government.
“The arrangement of mic is in such a way in this programme, that I couldn’t hear the speeches of other speakers. Recently Gopalakrishnanji spoke here. I don’t know whether Gopalkrishnanji praised me or not, but I will come to know that in couple of days. If central govt attacks you, I would come to know that you praised me today. Recently Narayan Murthyji praised me, and he was slapped with Rs 500 crore notice next day,” Shri Modi said.
It should be mentioned that in his speech Mr. Kris Gopalakrishnan, the executive co-chairman of Infosys in his speech said that it was privilege to share dais with Shri Narendra Modi under whom Gujarat progressed in all aspects of economic development. Kris said, “in CII we say, if every state grows at same pace like Gujarat, we will achieve double digit growth in the country. Shri Narendra Modi is a global leader. Many want to emulate his model.”
Shri Modi further said, “it seems my remark on glass has a great impact over the Prime Minister. He recently said that he received empty glass when came to power. But in last nine years, this glass is filled with so much corruption that now there’s no place left for trust. And unfortunately, common person has to take something from that glass which is filled with corruption. The nation is suffering policy paralysis. Even the best doctor faces great difficulty in curing paralysis patient, because patient would not respond. Expert doctors can’t do much in such case because the patient needs physiotherapist.”
- Gujarat govt. announces 'CNG Sahbhaagi Yojana' with aim to add 300 new CNG pumps in two years
- India submits bid to host 2023 IOC session in Mumbai
- PM Modi's reply to the motion of thanks on the President's Address in the Lok Sabha
- Around 150 students of School in Surat rescued during fire in a nearby factory
- US-Iran situation one of difficult international issues India was dealing with, will take stand on the basis of national interest: MEA Jaishankar
- Reliance Jio crosses milestone of 2 crore subscribers in Gujarat