“Narayan Murthy praised me and received Rs 500 crore notice”May 24, 2013
Kris Gopalakrishnan on Modi
Ahmedabad, 24 May 2013
Speaking at the launching function of Gujarat edition of Hindu Business Line in Ahmedabad, Gujarat Chief Minister Shri Narendra Modi today said that Infosys Chairman Narayana Murthy received Rs 500 crore notice, after he admired the Narendra Modi government.
“The arrangement of mic is in such a way in this programme, that I couldn’t hear the speeches of other speakers. Recently Gopalakrishnanji spoke here. I don’t know whether Gopalkrishnanji praised me or not, but I will come to know that in couple of days. If central govt attacks you, I would come to know that you praised me today. Recently Narayan Murthyji praised me, and he was slapped with Rs 500 crore notice next day,” Shri Modi said.
It should be mentioned that in his speech Mr. Kris Gopalakrishnan, the executive co-chairman of Infosys in his speech said that it was privilege to share dais with Shri Narendra Modi under whom Gujarat progressed in all aspects of economic development. Kris said, “in CII we say, if every state grows at same pace like Gujarat, we will achieve double digit growth in the country. Shri Narendra Modi is a global leader. Many want to emulate his model.”
Shri Modi further said, “it seems my remark on glass has a great impact over the Prime Minister. He recently said that he received empty glass when came to power. But in last nine years, this glass is filled with so much corruption that now there’s no place left for trust. And unfortunately, common person has to take something from that glass which is filled with corruption. The nation is suffering policy paralysis. Even the best doctor faces great difficulty in curing paralysis patient, because patient would not respond. Expert doctors can’t do much in such case because the patient needs physiotherapist.”
- Charas worth Rs 20 lakh seized, 2 nabbed in old Ahmedabad city
- Congress spreading lies about Bullet train funding, the party would be wiped out in 2019 LS polls:Vaghani
- One more lioness die in Dalkhaniya range of Gir forests, lion deaths figure rises to 14
- Reports of Japan stopping funds for bullet train far from truth: NHSRCL
- Supported by Pakistan ministers Rahul speaking language of those who have no good intentions for India: Smriti in Gujarat
- 26 lakh visited Ambaji during Bhadarvi Punam fair, 1 kg gold received in donation on last day