Shah Rukh Khan to camp for a week in Kutch for Raees shootJanuary 18, 2016
After Hritik Roshan’s film shoot, border district Kutch in Gujarat may see another mega film shoot, this time in presence of actor Shah Rukh Khan.
It is learnt that Shah Rukh Khan, Pakistani actress Mahira Khan and actor Navazuddin Siddiqui will take part in shooting for their upcoming film Raees at Jiyapar junction near Gadhshisha and also at Nani Virani location on 2nd February, white Rann of Kutch on 3rd February, Khari river on Kodki road on 4th February, Kojachora near Vasant Vatika on 5th February, Mau-Dedhiya road, Poladiya-Ghadhshisha on 7 February and Loriya-Bhirandiyara area on 8 February.
Thus the film crew of Raees including its main star cast will stay in Kutch for a week.
The story of Raees is based on 1980s decade Ahmedabad based bootlegger and mafia Abdul Latif’s life.
- Jasdan by-poll: Fake news alert
- Nita Ambani visits Swadesh Bazaar - supporting 108 traditional Indian Crafts
- A group of 30 professors from Gujarat visit PM Modi after attending training programme in U.K.
- Gujarat to have Consul office of Kazakhstan; inauguration on Monday
- Lok Sabha MP Poonamben Madam's daughter passes away
- Gujarat govt clears six TP schemes "to expedite planned development in Ahmedabad"