Shah Rukh Khan to camp for a week in Kutch for Raees shootJanuary 18, 2016
After Hritik Roshan’s film shoot, border district Kutch in Gujarat may see another mega film shoot, this time in presence of actor Shah Rukh Khan.
It is learnt that Shah Rukh Khan, Pakistani actress Mahira Khan and actor Navazuddin Siddiqui will take part in shooting for their upcoming film Raees at Jiyapar junction near Gadhshisha and also at Nani Virani location on 2nd February, white Rann of Kutch on 3rd February, Khari river on Kodki road on 4th February, Kojachora near Vasant Vatika on 5th February, Mau-Dedhiya road, Poladiya-Ghadhshisha on 7 February and Loriya-Bhirandiyara area on 8 February.
Thus the film crew of Raees including its main star cast will stay in Kutch for a week.
The story of Raees is based on 1980s decade Ahmedabad based bootlegger and mafia Abdul Latif’s life.
- Heat wave likely to make comeback from April 26, Ahmedabad to see Orange level warning initially which might escalate to Red level alert
- Record break 64.11% turnout in Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Gujarat, highest ever in state
- GoAir announces 2 additional flights from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar's non-political interaction with PM Narendra Modi
- Jio fastest with 22.2 mbps download speed in March, Vodafone leads in upload: TRAI
- Taj hotel in Ahmedabad by mid 2020; it will be located on Sindhu Bhavan road