Rajkot Hotel’s Cricket dishes:Bhajji’s Bhaji,Veeru’s Victory and moreNovember 12, 2008
Rajkot Hotel’s Cricket dishes:Bhajji’s Bhaji,Veeru’s Victory and more
Rajkot, DeshGujarat, 12 November, 2008
The Imperial hotel in Rajkot city where Indian and English cricket teams are staying during their first match of the one-day series has come up with a special menu as a welcome gesture for the two teams.
The hotel staff has geared up to amplify the cricket fever in the city by offering dishes having the names of the cricketers.
Hotel chefs have prepared a special cake to cheer the teams.
The dishes in the menu have been named on the names of the cricketers such as Singh is King, Yusufi Chocolate, Bhajji’s Bhaji, Veeru’s Victory, Yuvi Toofani, Dhoni’s sixer, Ishant-e-Paneer and other.
Hotel’s staff is dressed in cricket team uniforms. Large Cricket posters are set up on the hotel building to attract the attention of the people.
Expert chefs from Mumbai are now in Rajkot to prepare the exotic dishes as per the instructions given by the Board of Control for Cricket in India keeping in mind the fitness of the cricketers. As per cricketers requirements, variety of sauces and vegetables are specially arranged. The hotel had started preparing for the special cricket menu one month back. Menu is less oily, less spicy and no fat healthy.
Menwhile Rajkot Police has arranged heavy security with the strength of 1100 police men for the India-England ODI.
- Senior leaders are sidelined and neglected, I have sought time to meet Rahul Gandhi next week: Kunvarji Bavalia
- Court in Gujarat awards 10 years jail term to 2 including Talati for taking Rs 200 bribe
- RTO drive against fancy noisy modified silencers of bikes in Surat
- Centre issues gazette notification for immigration check posts at Surat airport
- Rupani to launch Shala Praveshotsav-2018 for urban areas on Friday from Gandhinagar
- Monsoon likely to set foot in Gujarat next week