Rajkot Hotel’s Cricket dishes:Bhajji’s Bhaji,Veeru’s Victory and moreNovember 12, 2008
Rajkot Hotel’s Cricket dishes:Bhajji’s Bhaji,Veeru’s Victory and more
Rajkot, DeshGujarat, 12 November, 2008
The Imperial hotel in Rajkot city where Indian and English cricket teams are staying during their first match of the one-day series has come up with a special menu as a welcome gesture for the two teams.
The hotel staff has geared up to amplify the cricket fever in the city by offering dishes having the names of the cricketers.
Hotel chefs have prepared a special cake to cheer the teams.
The dishes in the menu have been named on the names of the cricketers such as Singh is King, Yusufi Chocolate, Bhajji’s Bhaji, Veeru’s Victory, Yuvi Toofani, Dhoni’s sixer, Ishant-e-Paneer and other.
Hotel’s staff is dressed in cricket team uniforms. Large Cricket posters are set up on the hotel building to attract the attention of the people.
Expert chefs from Mumbai are now in Rajkot to prepare the exotic dishes as per the instructions given by the Board of Control for Cricket in India keeping in mind the fitness of the cricketers. As per cricketers requirements, variety of sauces and vegetables are specially arranged. The hotel had started preparing for the special cricket menu one month back. Menu is less oily, less spicy and no fat healthy.
Menwhile Rajkot Police has arranged heavy security with the strength of 1100 police men for the India-England ODI.
- Charas worth Rs 20 lakh seized, 2 nabbed in old Ahmedabad city
- Congress spreading lies about Bullet train funding, the party would be wiped out in 2019 LS polls:Vaghani
- One more lioness die in Dalkhaniya range of Gir forests, lion deaths figure rises to 14
- Reports of Japan stopping funds for bullet train far from truth: NHSRCL
- Supported by Pakistan ministers Rahul speaking language of those who have no good intentions for India: Smriti in Gujarat
- 26 lakh visited Ambaji during Bhadarvi Punam fair, 1 kg gold received in donation on last day