When Fire brigade rushed to rescue a woman in BhavnagarJune 25, 2011
When Fire brigade rushed to rescue a woman in Bhavnagar
Bhavnagar, 25 June, 2011
Fire brigade persons in Bhavnagar suffered a comic shock on Friday when they rushed to rescue a woman from committing suicide, but found that it was actually a film shooting going on.
The Police and the Fire Brigade rushed to the spot on city’s Waghawadi Road based Shoppers Plaza on Friday after receiving a phone call informing that a woman was going to commit suicide,
But when they reached the spot it came out that it was a shoot of a Gujarati film scene where the actress was supposed to commit suicide.
After coming to know the truth the Police and the Fire brigade officials took a sigh of relief.
- CID Crime pick up Amreli DSP for questioning in Bitcoin case
- Modi to visit China on April 27-28 for summit talks with Prez Xi
- Surat double murder-rape case: Remand of accused till May 3 allowed
- Two foreigners die in Malaysian ship off near Navlakhi port in Gujarat due to gas
- Lion kills cubs in Gir forests of Gujarat
- Rupani lays foundation stone for Common Effluent Treatment Plan, Pipali-Dholera pipeline projects