When Fire brigade rushed to rescue a woman in BhavnagarJune 25, 2011
When Fire brigade rushed to rescue a woman in Bhavnagar
Bhavnagar, 25 June, 2011
Fire brigade persons in Bhavnagar suffered a comic shock on Friday when they rushed to rescue a woman from committing suicide, but found that it was actually a film shooting going on.
The Police and the Fire Brigade rushed to the spot on city’s Waghawadi Road based Shoppers Plaza on Friday after receiving a phone call informing that a woman was going to commit suicide,
But when they reached the spot it came out that it was a shoot of a Gujarati film scene where the actress was supposed to commit suicide.
After coming to know the truth the Police and the Fire brigade officials took a sigh of relief.
- Justice MR Shah, KS Jhaveri from Gujarat to be CJ of Patna and Odisha High Court respsectively
- MLA Shailesh Sotta makes representation at Collectorate against 'Land Jihad'
- Former MLA Jayanti Bhanushali booked in rape case by Surat police
- Narendra Modi led government defeats no-trust motion comfortably in Lok Sabha with 325 vs 126 votes
- The city of Ahmedabad receives good rain finally
- 'RFP for 1000 MW first phase of Dholera Solar Park project to be out in a month period'