19406/19405 Ahmedabad – Yeshvantpur AC Weekly Express train to be launched on 18 MarchMarch 16, 2012
Ahmedabad 16 March, 2012
Western railway today announced launch of a new train connecting Ahmedabad and Yeshvantpur declared in year 2011 railway budget.
According to an official statement issued, train No.19406/19405 Ahmedabad – Yeshvantpur AC Weekly Express will witness its inaugural run as Train No.09406 Ex Ahmedabad on 18/3/2012 at 13.30 hours to reach Yeshvantpur at 23.50 hrs on Monday.
In its regular service, 19406 Ahmedabad – Yeshvantpur AC Weekly Express will depart from Ahmedabad at 21.40 hrs on every Saturday from 24/03/2012 and will arrive at Yeshvantpur at 06.40 hrs on Monday.
In its return journey, Train No. 19405 Yeshvantpur – Ahmedabad AC Weekly Express will leave Yeshvantpur at 10.45 hrs on every Monday from 26/03/2012 to reach Ahmedabad at 19.20 hrs on Tuesday.
19406/19405 Ahmedabad – Yeshvantpur AC Weekly Express consists of IAC, AC 2-tier, AC 3-tier coaches.
It will halt at Anand, Vadodara, Ankleshwar, Surat, Vapi, Vasai Road, Kalyan, Lonavala, Pune, Solapur, Bijapur, Bagalkot, Badami, Gadag, Hubli, Devangere & Arsikere in both the directions.
The booking of Train will open from 17/03/2012.
- At least 11, mostly Gujaratis dead, over 35 injured in two bus mishaps
- After review meeting CM Rupani says, extensive relief/rescue operations on, 214 saved
- Amid latest spell of heavy downpour Gujarat crosses half way mark of seasonal rain percentage
- Gujarat cadre IFS Bharat Lal appointed Joint Secretary to President of India
- Heavy rain in parts of Gujarat, several dams full, rescue operations launched, some major highways closed
- Forecast for rapid rise in water levels of rivers in Gujarat, MP, Rajasthan during 21-24 July