Big-B completes dubbing job for Gujarat Tourism adsApril 07, 2012
Ahmedabad, 7 April, 2012
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan completed sound recording/dubbing of Gujarat Tourism TV advertisements.
Second phase of ad shoots were completed in February itself, but soon after the shooting schedule Shri Bachchan was hospitalized and operated after which he was on rest.
After a long break, Shri Bachchan gave early morning time to Gujarat Tourism for dubbing job.
He was present on time early in the morning on Friday and Saturday at Mumbai’s BR Studio for sound recording.
After sound recording, now the advertisements are ready to go to final stage of post-production.
Once ready, the ads will be shown to Chief Minister Narendra Modi for his approval.
Second phase of advertisements include a TV ad on Gujarat’s handicraft, north Gujarat circuit, Navratri, Buddhist trail, Uttarayan and Saputara among others.
- Rupani lays foundation stone for railway over-bridge at Thangadh, Surendranagar
- Faldu makes formal complain to centre against NAFED in groundnut procurement scam
- JioPhone 2 debuts at Rs 2,999; Flash sale on Jio.Com starts at 12 pm on August 16
- 'Love-letter' of class 2 student to classmate girl in Vadodara city becomes 'talk-of-the-town'
- Rajkot SP suspends 4 cops for security related negligence
- Another arrest in groundnut soil mixing case, businessman who supplied low grade groundnut nabbed