Big-B completes dubbing job for Gujarat Tourism adsApril 07, 2012
Ahmedabad, 7 April, 2012
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan completed sound recording/dubbing of Gujarat Tourism TV advertisements.
Second phase of ad shoots were completed in February itself, but soon after the shooting schedule Shri Bachchan was hospitalized and operated after which he was on rest.
After a long break, Shri Bachchan gave early morning time to Gujarat Tourism for dubbing job.
He was present on time early in the morning on Friday and Saturday at Mumbai’s BR Studio for sound recording.
After sound recording, now the advertisements are ready to go to final stage of post-production.
Once ready, the ads will be shown to Chief Minister Narendra Modi for his approval.
Second phase of advertisements include a TV ad on Gujarat’s handicraft, north Gujarat circuit, Navratri, Buddhist trail, Uttarayan and Saputara among others.
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress
- Centre approves additional grant of Rs 1131 crore for Narmada project, Gujarat govt thanks the PM
- Kesar mango makes first presence of the season in Marketing yard