Home » Travel » Railway » Ahmedabad Railway Station retiring room fares updated

Ahmedabad Railway Station retiring room fares updated

Ahmedabad, 10 July 2012

There’s an update in Railway retiring room rental fare at Ahmedabad railway station. There are two types of fares; Peak season fares will be effective during April-June and October-December period while non-peak fares will be effective in January-March and July-September period.

Details of updated fares:

Double bed AC per day peak season Rs 975, non-peak season Rs 775, additional person peak season Rs 590, non-peak season Rs 470.

Double bed AC deluxe peak season Rs 1125, non-peak season Rs 900, additional person peak season Rs 680, non-peal season Rs 540.

Double bed non-AC peak season Rs 625, non-peak season Rs 500, additional person peak season Rs 375, non-peak season Rs 300.

Three-bed non-AC peak season Rs 690, non-peak season Rs 550, additional person peak season Rs 420, non-peak season Rs 330.

Non-AC dormitory Rs 200 in peak season and Rs 150 in non-peak season.

AC dormitory Rs 410 per person in peak season, Rs 325 per person in non-peak season.

-All fares described above are for one day period.

-If a passenger wants to occupy the retiring room for more than one day, he/she will have to give 25% extra charge.

-Children above 12-year-age will be suitable for full charge.

-General retiring room will not be booked for more than two days.

Comments

1. Goura chandra Patnaik says:

how to book the rooms

• shree Ballav Lahoti, says:

I want a double bed Non ac Room.on 12th FEB 2013,Please give me procedure to Book a Room

• Ajay R Gulhane says:

I want to know how to book retiring room at Ahmedabad rly stn on 17 th April.for one day only?

• Seethalakshmi Jayaraman says:

Option 1. I want to procedure to book a Double bed non-AC from 4th november 9pm to 8th
      november 5am.

How much i have to pay for that? Let me know that is it possible to book through
      internet? kindly respond please

Option 2. I want to book a dormitory from double bed from 4th november 9pm to 8th
      november 5am.

internet? kindly respond please

2. Sudheshna Avinash Joshi says:

I want to book two bed non-ac room from 18/11/2012 to 21/11/2012 at ahmedabad railway retiring room

3. Shobna Handa says:

Sir,

I want accomodation for 46 people on 2nd and 3rd April 2013.These people are travelling from Mysore to Ahmedabad.I want to know–how many people can stay in a dormitory and whether there are more than 1 dormitory, so that everybody can be accomodated.

Kindly reply soon.

Regards,

Dr Shobna Handa

4. Firoz says:

What is the procedure to book a room at Ahmedabad Rly station on 8th April,2013 for two people.

5. Smit Rawal says:

I want to book room for 2 days . how could i book ??

6. neha says:

sir
    I want to book room on 24th feb 2013 what is the procedure for that

7. Yogesh Parekh says:

I want to book room on 22nd May 2013 at 10.00 pm for three persons what is the procedure?

8. Sanjay says:

I want to book a double bed AC retiring room on 25th May to 27th May 2013 at Surat, 27th May to 29th May 2013 at Vadodara and from 29th may 2013 to 31st May 2013 at Ahmedabad. Please guide me the procedure and tariff for the same.

regards

9. vivek says:

wats the procedure to book a d-room at ahmadabad station on 21 / 06/ 13

10. Dr.Tarun Kumar Dwibedi says:

Hello,
    i want to book a non ac single beded room for 5th july 2013. please give me reply for this mail

11. Krishnamurthy says:

I want to book non ac for three person for 2 hours on 10th Sept 2013. Pl suggest how to book

12. Prakash Bhatnagar says:

I want to get one A.C. room booked for 15.09.2013 only at Ahmedabad railway station. I shall be reaching Ahmedabad at 4AM on 15th. Sept. by Somnath express. How can I get it booked online?. Pl. inform the site. If online facilities are not working pl send me the email id and contact numbers etc

13. M. Iqbal Moyal says:

I want to book a double bad retiring non ac room at Ahmadabad on 13.09.2013 morning., I will reach ahmedabad at 3:30 am by suryanagri expres with my wife. please do needful in this matter also plz tell how to book room.

Thanking you

Regards
    M. Iqbal Moyal
    Mob. +91 9829035368

14. ASHOKE BHATTACHARJEE says:

Want to book double bedded ac room with one extra bed or a 3 bedded ac room for 24th sept 1.00 pm to 26th 9.30 pm. Arrival by Mumbai Shatabdi on 24.09.13 at 1.30 pm and departure by Somnath express on 26.09.13 at 9.30 pm. All tickets are confirmed. could you please let me know how to get a confirmed booking as detailed above.

ashoke bhattacharjee

15. RISHI KANT TRIPATHI says:

I want to procedure to book a double bed a.c. room retiering at Ahmedabad railway station.thanks

16. ANIL MUNDRA says:

I WANT ONE DAY NON AC ROON 17/10/2013 4AM MORNING & CHECKOUT 10AM 17/10/2013

17. ashish srivastava says:

i want to one day non ac rooms 25\11\2013 4 am morning&chekout 16 pm evening

18. amit singh says:

i want to
    book retiring room for two days on 28/01/14 and 29/01/14 for two room how to book please guide me.

19. shafi zaver says:

i want a double bed Ac or Non/ac Room.on 26th JAN 2014 in surat,
    and one another room on 27th and 28th JAN 2014 in Ahmadaba Book Please give me procedure to my room