Congress fields candidate on NCP seatsNovember 30, 2012
Ahmedabad, 30 November 2012
It seems Ahmed Patel – Praful Patel friendship has successfully fooled Sharad Pawar.
First the Congress didn’t give 11 seats to NCP, and settled the seat adjustment on only 8 seats.
Then Congress fielded its candidate on Limbayat seat against NCP candidate by giving official mandate.
Now Congress has given mandate to party candidates on three more seats where NCP is contesting.
In Shehra, Congress has given mandate to Takhtasinhji while in Vav the party has given mandate to Geniben Thakor. In Akota Congress has given mandate to Patel candidate.
Thus, it clearly seems that out of 8 seats allotted to NCP, the Congress party is contesting on 3 seats. And even on other few seats, NCP has apparently gained nothing through the seat arrangement.
Like say, in Sarsa where Gujarat NCP chief is contesting, former Congress MLA Subhash Shelat is contesting on his own. Not only this but sitting Congress MLA has joined BJP instead of supporting NCP.
In Gondal, the fight between Gujarat Parivartan Party’s Gordhan Zadafia and BJP’s Jayrajsinh is ruining NCP sitting MP Vaghasia’s chances. It is now more or less the known fact that Zadafia’s party is backed by Congress behind-the-curtain.
- 7 including Hardik, Bambhaniya, Mangukiya booked for Mansa meeting without permission
- Padmavati not to release in Gujarat till controversy ends: Rupani
- Congress - Hardik Patel club is one of mutual deception: Arun Jaitley
- Give reservation to economically backward separately in all States: Ashok Gehlot
- Novel protest by Surat BJP MLA against classist and anti-poor remark on PM by Congress
- Hardik did not contact me or any other SPG leader on Congress' quota formula: SPG president Lalji Patel