Osamu Suzuki meets Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra ModiApril 26, 2013
By our correspondent,Gandhinagar, 26 April 2013
Suzuki Motors Corporation Chairman Shri Osamu Suzuki today paid courtesy visit to Gujarat Chief Minister Shri Narendra Modi in Gandhinagar. He told Chief Minister that work for Suzuki’s Bechraji car manufacturing unit will start soon. Maruti Suzuki India Limited Chairman Shri RC Bhargav said that company’s Governing Board has given its approval for starting Bechraji plant.
Maruti Suzuki company’s Managing Director Mr. K. Auyakawa, Director S.Nakanishi, Gujarat government’s Principal Secretary (Industry) M.Sahu, Chief Minister’s Additional Chief Secretary Shri K.Kailashnathan and Additional Secretary Shri AK Sharma, Industry Commissioner Shri Kamal Dayani, Ahmedabad Collector Shri Rupvantsinh and Delhi based Gujarat government’s Resident Commissioner Shri Bharat Lal attended the meeting.
Chief Minister said that Bechraji area will become a new automobile hub. Mr. Suzuki admired the support of Gujarat government, and shared detail of employment generation, infrastructure development through proposed plant.
Mr. Suzuki also held one-to-one meeting with Chief Minister.
- Shah terms Gujarat polls a 'battle of prestige', appeals for uprooting Congress, 3/4th majority for BJP
- Gujarat Congress also passes unanimous resolution regarding promotion of Rahul as party president
- Congress party led by a family has been always against Gujarat and Gujaratis: Modi
- If Congress was doing so good, why 25% of its MLAs left it before election: Modi
- 15 days parole for prisoners aged 60 and above on Diwali: Gujarat govt
- CM to open Gujarat's 2nd Lion Safari park at Ambardi in Dhari taluka of Amreli tomorrow