Osamu Suzuki meets Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra ModiApril 26, 2013
By our correspondent,Gandhinagar, 26 April 2013
Suzuki Motors Corporation Chairman Shri Osamu Suzuki today paid courtesy visit to Gujarat Chief Minister Shri Narendra Modi in Gandhinagar. He told Chief Minister that work for Suzuki’s Bechraji car manufacturing unit will start soon. Maruti Suzuki India Limited Chairman Shri RC Bhargav said that company’s Governing Board has given its approval for starting Bechraji plant.
Maruti Suzuki company’s Managing Director Mr. K. Auyakawa, Director S.Nakanishi, Gujarat government’s Principal Secretary (Industry) M.Sahu, Chief Minister’s Additional Chief Secretary Shri K.Kailashnathan and Additional Secretary Shri AK Sharma, Industry Commissioner Shri Kamal Dayani, Ahmedabad Collector Shri Rupvantsinh and Delhi based Gujarat government’s Resident Commissioner Shri Bharat Lal attended the meeting.
Chief Minister said that Bechraji area will become a new automobile hub. Mr. Suzuki admired the support of Gujarat government, and shared detail of employment generation, infrastructure development through proposed plant.
Mr. Suzuki also held one-to-one meeting with Chief Minister.
- Gujarat BJP to mark Modi government's four years in Centre through reach out campaign
- Meeting of former MLAs of Vaghela camp including incumbent BJP MLA C K Raulji held
- Over a dozen injured in clash over digging out soil from pond under Sujalam Sufalam scheme
- Ahmedabad - Mumbai Duronto Express to be extended to Surendranagar and Rajkot from 27th May
- Gujarat board to declare Class 12 general stream exam results on May 31
- Chief Minister offers shramdan at yet another Jal Sanchay Yojna work site