Home » More » Gujarati » Ramesh Oza singing Gujarati Bhajan Mara Ghatma Birajata(Video)

Ramesh Oza singing Gujarati Bhajan Mara Ghatma Birajata(Video)

Shri Rameshbhai Oza sings ‘Mara Ghatma Birajata’

Famous Gujarati Kathakar Shri Rameshbhai Oza sings ‘Mara Ghatma Birajata’ Gujarati bhajan in the course of his Katha. Video is uploaded by suru587 at YouTube.

‘મારા ઘટમાં બિરજતા શ્રીનાથજી, યમુનાજી, મહાપ્રભુજી…’ ખૂબજ પ્રસિદ્ધ એવું આ ભજન કથાકાર શ્રી રમેશ ઓઝા તેમની કથા દરમિયાન ગાઈ રહ્યા છે, તેનો આ વિડીયો છે.

Shiv Tandav Sung By RameshBhai Oza With Video Of Shiv Tandav’s Lyrics

Papu. bhai Shri Rameshbhai Oza’s Katha at Wembley in July 1986 Videos( IN PARTS) from suru587

smallgalki.jpg

sanedosmall.jpg

chandosmall.jpg

smallmorarifilm.jpg

morarismall.jpg

sanedosmall.jpg

smalldeshsong.jpg

smallambaji.jpg

About Probable videos’ Watchlist:This video is embedded here from Youtube/GoogleVideo. DeshGujarat selects and announces monthly cool shared Gujarat-Gujarati related top videos list from Youtube and GoogleVideo on the last day of related month. In the course of the month, DeshGujarat continues to create a watch list of probable videos for monthly top list. Probable watch list videos have higher chances of entry in monthly top list. About Monthly top list: DeshGujarat.Com is neither connected nor associated with any video in top list directly. These are shared videos from Youtube and GoogleVideo which are allowed to share further by the persons who uploaded them. If any video is found violating copyright, original producers are requested to lead our attention so that we can remove related video from our list. All we can do is this much. For complete online removal of that video, original producer can contact the website from which we have embedded it. Purpose for announcing top videos of month is only to encourage Broadbandism in Gujarat and among Gujaratis. Up-loaders will be benefited as their video would reach to larger audience through DeshGujarat.Com which is flooding with Lakhs of hits per month. Also this will solve the purpose for those Gujaratis who find it difficult to reach to the good videos at Youtube and GoogleVideo. They can now enjoy selected, best of the best videos at one stop here. Their worries about wastage of time for finding good video among all creep and weird videos and about wastage of internet account’s limited bandwidth which is still costly in India are over. These top videos are selected only from past month’s Gujarat and Gujarati related (GGR) free to share videos uploaded on Youtube and GoogleVideo. Every month, a new monthly top videos’ list will be announced. It can be in the strength of top 20 or top 10 or top 15, or whatever amount of videos we can find deserving. At the end of the year, panel of esteem judges will select the best GGR uploaded video of the year for award. While considering that award, originality will be strict criteria. By Gujarat and Gujarati related video (GGR) we mean that video must be connected in one way or other with Gujarat, Gujarati person (or persons), or Gujarat-Gujarati related issue. Language, place no bar. However we would love to select videos which have greater duration, at least a minute duration is welcome but yes, in deserving cases even duration no bar. Please click on video’s right side corner at bottom to reach to the original page that contains it, and from where we have embedded it here in our list. Videos originally captured and released by DeshGujarat.Com are excluded from our top list obviously to reach to the fair and unbiased decisions while deciding top list. On request of original producer, we will drop his/her video from top list if he/she wishes for so. We are open for credit, link, and changes including removal on request. Though we work hard for searching-selecting best GGR videos, if you think we have still missed any deserving video (or videos), please notify and suggest us about that. We will check and modify our top list in deserving case. Monthly top videos are selected and rankings are decided by DeshGujarat.Com’s inhouse team. DeshGujarat reserves rights and privilege to make changes in rules and ranking in deserving conditions.

Comments

1. Rajesh shah says:

2. mukesh says:

hi,
    desh gujarat web site is very good knowledge about gujart & gujarati.
    its proud of gujarat. if u want to know about gujarati in london (u.k).
    please contact me.
    thanks.

3. Kantilal Parmar says:

I would like shree Satya Narayan Katha in Gujarati on computer.
    Please help.
    Kantilal Parmar

4. vinod patel says:

I really like this site.
    If there are any sites about this type of satsang PLEASE send me on my my E-mail BECAUSE at moment I am living in Australia,and I am very much looking for this ,please.
    THank you very much.
    JAI SHREE KRISHNA.

5. Ramji Tank says:

I like this site.I like gujarati bhajan old bhajan If any bidy have a Dasi jivan’s Bhajan let me know please. I am living in America.
    Thank you. Ram Ram and Jai shri Krishna.

6. Ashwin says:

Hello all,

Like Kantilal Parmar I too would be very intrested in Shree Stayanaryan Katha, appreciate if any one has it in MP3 format then please send me the link to download or email. My email is jbapa@hotmail.com

Thanks for your help, Jai shree Krishna

7. NIlesh J ANtala says:

WE like this side.We r happy for your this site.

8. Viren Patel says:

I really like this site. I Love It

9. Rameshbhai Oza Residdent Address REquired says:

Respected Sir,

Please send MR. Rameshbhai Oza Kathakar REsident Address.

Regard’s

Jaydeep

***
    Jaydeepji

Please visit this site http://www.sandipani.org/ This is his site and you will probably get his all details including contact options here.

- DeshGujarat Desk

10. JAI KISHAN GOENKA says:

I WANT SHIV TANDAV BHAJAN BY RAMESH BHAI OJZA, SO I REQUEST PLEASE SEND ME

11. bhavna says:

Hi,
    I do watch the Ramesha bhao Oza, Morari bapu, kirit bhao videos on yiou tube but only I foud that it is also available here. Brilliant.

I am desparatley looking to buy Bhagwat Geeta on CD is there anyone can help me to find

Jayshree Krishana

12. Sanjay Khetani says:

Hiya.. if anyone has the full set of Shreemad Bhagwad Katha by Rameshbhai Oza from wembley 1986 in MP3.. the I would like it or download it from somewhere..

Thank…

At the moment I know I can get parts from Youtube.com.. But i wanted to download the full Katha…

Hope to get replied..

13. Narendra says:

Hi,

i am looking RemeshBhai Oza bhagvat katha DVD set. pl. Help where i get it.

Narendra

14. Rohit says:

Hi I am looking for Rameshbhai Oza’s Bhajan please help to find the Lyrics are

” Mera Chotasa Vaishnav Parivar Hari Aajavo Eak Baar”
    Will be much greatful to you.

Thanks and Regards

Rohit Na Jai Shree Krishna

15. Vinod K. Zala says:

i want jiyo wanjara bhajan for download, any free sites names for gujrati bhajan & songs download free

Jay Shree Krishna

16. bina says:

pls anybody give me the website to free download shrinathji bhajan. if u give me then i m very tankful to u. plssssssssssssssssssssss help me to find out.

17. rahul says:

i want ma bap ne bhulso nahi song sang by ramesh bhai oza in london plz