AMC puts Impact fee application form online under GRUDA 2011March 16, 2012
Ahmedabad, 16 March, 2012
Finally Gujarat’s much awaited Impact fee law is in implementation phase, atleast in Ahmedabad for now.
Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation today announced that it has completed all administrative procedures under the GRUDA notification of year 2011.
The AMC has formed zone wise GRUDA cells that will do all procedures like distribution, primary scrutiny, and submission of forms.
The AMC has put following details on its website, links of which are available here:
Deputy Municipal Commissioner(Estate) of AMC has been appointed as the head of the parking committee as prescribed in the notification.
Notices are issued in local newspapers to inform the citizens about provisions in GRUDA-11.
A list of about 150 frequently asked questions (FAQs) is being prepared to guide the citizens.
The AMC has completed training of employees in all four zones in this regard.
- Gujarat govt to purchase ground nut at support price of 900 per 20 kg
- Gujarat BJP announces three organizational appointments
- Union P&NG Minister and Gujarat CM launch One lakh PM’s LPG Panchayats at Gandhinagar
- Balancing our energy needs and environmental conservations is a challenge: Mukesh Ambani at PDPU
- Rahul to start first leg of Navsarjan Gujarat yatra in poll bound Gujarat from Dwarka
- Whale found on the shore in Gujarat 3 days back and put back in sea, dead