AMC puts Impact fee application form online under GRUDA 2011March 16, 2012
Ahmedabad, 16 March, 2012
Finally Gujarat’s much awaited Impact fee law is in implementation phase, atleast in Ahmedabad for now.
Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation today announced that it has completed all administrative procedures under the GRUDA notification of year 2011.
The AMC has formed zone wise GRUDA cells that will do all procedures like distribution, primary scrutiny, and submission of forms.
The AMC has put following details on its website, links of which are available here:
Deputy Municipal Commissioner(Estate) of AMC has been appointed as the head of the parking committee as prescribed in the notification.
Notices are issued in local newspapers to inform the citizens about provisions in GRUDA-11.
A list of about 150 frequently asked questions (FAQs) is being prepared to guide the citizens.
The AMC has completed training of employees in all four zones in this regard.
- Gujarat Church in later written in political tone urges people to save India from “nationalist forces”
- Hardik Patel to get Y category security cover of CISF
- Solanki's fake resignation letter goes viral, Cong leader puts the blame on BJP
- Bomb disposal squad, sniffer dogs conduct search operation at Ahmedabad Railway station
- BJP launches 'Live Interactive Theater' moving publicity set up for Gujarat campaign
- Gujarat based Havmor to sell its Ice-Cream business to South Korea’s LOTTE Confectionery