AMC puts Impact fee application form online under GRUDA 2011March 16, 2012
Ahmedabad, 16 March, 2012
Finally Gujarat’s much awaited Impact fee law is in implementation phase, atleast in Ahmedabad for now.
Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation today announced that it has completed all administrative procedures under the GRUDA notification of year 2011.
The AMC has formed zone wise GRUDA cells that will do all procedures like distribution, primary scrutiny, and submission of forms.
The AMC has put following details on its website, links of which are available here:
Deputy Municipal Commissioner(Estate) of AMC has been appointed as the head of the parking committee as prescribed in the notification.
Notices are issued in local newspapers to inform the citizens about provisions in GRUDA-11.
A list of about 150 frequently asked questions (FAQs) is being prepared to guide the citizens.
The AMC has completed training of employees in all four zones in this regard.
- Two news coming from Gujarat Congress camp
- Farmers would get crop insurance dues before Janmashtami: Rupani
- Forest department rescues 3 Asiatic lions trapped between two flooded rivers in Gir
- Extremely heavy rain fall forecast for Dahod, Botad, Surendranagar on Monday
- Shankersinh Vaghela sends resignation letter to party president Sonia Gandhi
- Husband dies in front of wife in Kamatibaug Vadodara due to electric shock