AMC puts Impact fee application form online under GRUDA 2011March 16, 2012
Ahmedabad, 16 March, 2012
Finally Gujarat’s much awaited Impact fee law is in implementation phase, atleast in Ahmedabad for now.
Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation today announced that it has completed all administrative procedures under the GRUDA notification of year 2011.
The AMC has formed zone wise GRUDA cells that will do all procedures like distribution, primary scrutiny, and submission of forms.
The AMC has put following details on its website, links of which are available here:
Deputy Municipal Commissioner(Estate) of AMC has been appointed as the head of the parking committee as prescribed in the notification.
Notices are issued in local newspapers to inform the citizens about provisions in GRUDA-11.
A list of about 150 frequently asked questions (FAQs) is being prepared to guide the citizens.
The AMC has completed training of employees in all four zones in this regard.
- Nadiad court gives 4-year jail to Sub Inspector Zala in atrocity case
- Baby takes birth in GSRTC bus in Godhra
- European turbine maker teams up with Indian company for 300-MW wind project in Kutch
- Rupani to handover water coolers, water tanks to BSF in border district Kutch
- Why the Malafide Impeachment Motion was bound to fail? A note by Arun Jaitley
- Asaram Bapu guilty of rape: Jodhpur Court in 2013 case