Narendra Modi to launch ‘EMPOWER’ on WednesdayJuly 02, 2012
Gandhinagar, 2 July 2012
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi will launch EMPOWER project for youths in a function at Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar on 4th of July.
EMPOWER is a short form of electronic manpower. The programme will provide basic training of computer to youths above 14 who have passed 5th standard in school.
The training programme will be conducted by Microsoft, and Microsoft – GCVT certificate will be given to successful students.
The trainees will be able to select a schedule convenient to them. They could choose one day, half day, morning or evening time for training.
Only token fee of Rs 50 is fixed for the course. SC, ST, BPL, women and handicapped candidates will not have to pay even the token amount.
- Ahmedabad to witness a two day international event on ‘Sustainable textiles’
- Gujarat Govt briefing on Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show 2019 and Africa Day
- Gujarat govt likely to announce a bigger 'No-Non-Veg' zone around Somnath temple
- PM Narendra Modi to arrive in Gujarat on 3 day visit on Thursday
- Gujarat CM launches MSME website for young entrepreneurs
- Chief Minister of Andijan region of Uzbekistan meets Gujarat CM