Police Constable recruitment exam cancelled after paper leak in GujaratDecember 02, 2018
Ganshinagar: The Gujarat police recruitment board on Sunday cancelled a written exam for the recruitment of police constables after the paper leak.
Over 8.76 lakh candidates were scheduled to appear for the exam for 9,713 posts at 2,440 examination centres across the state.
Lok Rakshak Recruitment Board (LRRB) Chairman and Additional Director General of Police (DGP) Vikas Sahay informed that the examination was called off after it came to light that the paper had got leaked.
Sahay further said that the whole matter would be investigated and action will be taken against the people involved.
- Live: Valedictory session of Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2019
- Highlights of MoUs signed on second day of Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019
- Police detain over 30 in Kevadiya holding protest in presence of Haryana CM
- PM Modi hits out at grand-alliance at Silvassa rally
- PM Narendra Modi dedicates L&T’s Armoured Systems Complex at Hazira, Gujarat
- Live: PM Narendra Modi inaugurates L&T Armoured Systems Complex at Hazira